Strigo is transforming how B2B software companies use customer education to drive business growth. We empower businesses to accelerate onboarding and drive retention by delivering a superior, hands-on training experience to their customers.
Strigo’s Customer Training Cloud, the industry’s first platform to provide a unified training experience for remote instructor-led training as well as self-paced learning. It improves the customers’ product knowledge and skills, so businesses gain happier, long-lasting customers.
Leading software companies like VMWare, Elastic, Sage, and MongoDB train their customers with Strigo. Since our founding in 2017, more than 70,000 trainees have logged over 3 million hours on Strigo’s Customer Training Cloud. https://strigo.io
Strigo is a rapidly growing venture-backed technology company. We have a passion for technology and believe in using it to position our customers for success. We strive to continuously improve our software and take responsibility for the quality of our work. We also believe in open, transparent, and direct communication, and feel strongly about diversity, inclusivity, and transparency within our teams. Our goal is to build trust with each other and our customers and turn them into vocal fans.
The Opportunity and Team
We’re looking for Account Executives to help us aggressively grow Strigo. We have a strong customer based, product-market-fit, and massive TAM. You’ll be an early hire on our Sales team and will be responsible for helping us refine our Sales motion. You’ll report to our Chief Revenue Officer Michael Jaindl. This is a tremendous opportunity to make an impact by bringing in new customers, while also helping us shape our organization.
In this role, a few of your primary responsibilities will include
- Help us define the sales strategy and build the sales organization
- Hitting a monthly revenue target made up of leads assigned to you by our SDR team and leads you have generated on your own
- Listening to our customers to understand their business challenges, pain points, needs, vision, and desired outcomes.
- Be ruthlessly efficient at drilling into deal blockers and disqualifying leads that are a bad fit.
- Take feedback from customers and funnel it into the product development process.
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via Hubspot CRM.
- Building trust and strong relationships with our customers by understanding their needs, being competent, and working with them to find solutions.
- Communicating ROI throughout the sales cycle so customers understand the value of their investment.
- Representing the voice of the customer internally by collecting, summarizing, and prioritizing customer feedback and communicating effectively to our product and engineering teams.
- Collaborating with Support and Engineering teams to help solve technical issues.
- Identifying opportunities for customers to become more involved in Strigo’s community through attending events, participating in white papers, and sharing best practices.
You should apply if:
- Have 3 -7 years of sales experience in a closing role at a SaaS company; experience in the education space is a plus.
- Have 3-7+ years of experience with prospecting, identifying “buying teams”, and designing effective communication sequences to engage prospect
- Have 3-7+ years of experience selling into mid-market and large enterprise customers.
- Have 5+ years working with cross-functional teams within an organization. (i.e. Customer Success, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Professional Services)
- Have a passion for technology and experience working with cloud services (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.) and SaaS.
- Have a bias for taking action, solving problems and delivering results.
- Have an affinity to human interaction and experience building relationships.
- Feel comfortable in a startup environment where you get the opportunity to wear many hats and work autonomously
These help you stand out (Optional):
- Experience working remotely.
- Experience with small-but-growing startup environments.
Who we hire
- Treat others respectfully.
- Chase value and customer satisfaction, not technocracy.
- Require minimal hand-holding but know when asking for help is productive.
- Can communicate requirements and problems eloquently, while raising the necessary flags and avoiding blame.
- Default to helping others succeed.
- Believe you have a lot to learn, always.
- Continuously attempts to improve everything.
Some of our Perks
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work hours
- Generous allotment of vacation days
- Paid paternity leave
- Subsidized lunches
- Commuting assistance
- Dynamic office environment
- Ample IT resources for employees
If you find this opportunity intriguing and believe that you’re a good fit, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org