Strigo is transforming how B2B software companies train their customers. We empower businesses to scale operations and drive growth by delivering a superior, hands-on training experience for every format of training- instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, on-demand, and via 3rd parties.
Strigo’s Customer Training Cloud, the industry’s first platform that provides a unified training experience across modalities, improves customer satisfaction and retention by providing hands-on instruction in the format that best fits their needs so that they derive maximum value from their solutions throughout the customer lifecycle.
Leading software companies like VMWare, Elastic, Sage, and MongoDB train with Strigo. Since our founding in 2017, more than 70,000 trainees have logged over 3 million hours on Strigo’s Customer Training Cloud. https://strigo.io
About Our Culture
Strigo is a rapidly growing venture-backed technology company. We have a passion for technology and believe in using it to position our customers for success. We strive to continuously improve our software and take responsibility for the quality of our work. We also believe in open, transparent, and direct communication, and feel strongly about diversity, inclusivity, and transparency within our teams. Our goal is to build trust with each other and our customers and turn them into vocal fans.
About the Opportunity and Team
We’re looking for a business development representative to join us in generating new business opportunities for our sales organization.
You will be part of a talented team that is responsible for growing our pipeline through primarily outbound demand generation.
The position requires a methodical approach to growing our revenue where you will be responsible for strategic account planning; building relationships; and creating interest in Strigo’s products.
Being at the forefront of our business you will become an expert in understanding the market, the needs and priorities of potential customers, and how to communicate with them effectively.
At Strigo we value those skills and want to cultivate the people who gain them by enabling them to develop their career within Strigo, whether as an account executive, a team leader, or a business development expert.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly business goals by the following means:
- Identify relevant stakeholders within companies from our target market.
- Excel in call/email/social outreach and explanation of our value proposition
- Secure meetings with potential customers by means of proactive outbound prospecting
- Work with marketing and sales to identify opportunities from inbound.
- Collaborate with account executives on building a sales pipeline strategy.
- Collaborate with your team to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of how we generate new business opportunities
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Manage a variety of sales prospecting and data solutions
You should apply if:
- You have 1-2 years of inbound or outbound sales/business development experience
- You have 1-2 years of experience in hi-tech
- You have native level English skills
- You have a passion for business development and sales
- You have a desire to be the best at what you do
- You are a highly-driven team player
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a strong work ethic and time management skills
- You are able to work during flexible hours
These help you stand out:
- You have experience using tools like Outreach, Hubspot, and contact information databases
- You’ve worked in a fast-paced startup environment
- You have experience working with complex enterprise software companies
- You are familiar with how customer education departments function
Who we hire
Strigo hires people who require minimal supervision, who default to helping others succeed, who can communicate requirements and problems eloquently, and who continuously attempt to improve, well.. everything. We don’t tolerate disrespect and blame (except for the sarcastic limerick once in a while), and are looking for people who prioritize customer value over technocracy. We only feel comfortable with people who feel they always have something to learn.
Some of our Perks
- Competitive compensation plan
- Work from Home
- Flexible work hours
- Generous PTO
- Paid paternity leave
- Subsidized lunches
- Commuting assistance
- Dynamic office environment
- Ample IT resources for employees
If you feel there may be a fit, we look forward to hearing from you at firstname.lastname@example.org