Strigo is transforming how B2B software companies train their customers. We empower businesses to scale operations and drive growth by delivering a superior, hands-on training experience for every format of training- instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, on-demand, and via 3rd parties.
Strigo’s Customer Training Cloud, the industry’s first platform to provide a unified training experience across modalities, improves customer satisfaction and retention by providing hands-on instruction in the format that best fits their needs so that they derive maximum value from their solutions throughout the customer lifecycle.
Leading software companies like VMWare, Elastic, Sage, and MongoDB train with Strigo. Since our founding in 2017, more than 70,000 trainees have logged over 3 million hours on Strigo’s Customer Training Cloud. https://strigo.io
Strigo is a rapidly growing venture-backed technology company. We have a passion for technology and believe in using it to position our customers for success. We strive to continuously improve our software and take responsibility for the quality of our work. We also believe in open, transparent, and direct communication, and feel strongly about diversity, inclusivity, and transparency within our teams. Our goal is to build trust with each other and our customers and turn them into vocal fans.
The Opportunity and Team
We’re looking for Customer Success Managers to join in helping our customers redesign their businesses for remote work, training and education. You’ll be an early hire on the Customer Success Management team and will be responsible for helping build our CSM practice. You’ll report to our Chief Customer Officer Michael Jaindl. This is a tremendous opportunity to not only make an impact with our customers, but also help shape our organization.
In this role, a few of your primary responsibilities will include
- Serving as primary contact for Strigo’s most valuable customers including onboarding, post go-live, and ongoing support.
- Listening to our customers to understand their business challenges, pain points, needs, vision, and desired outcomes.
- Building trust and strong relationships with our customers by understanding their needs, being competent, and working with them to find solutions.
- Communicating ROI throughout the customer journey so customers understand the value of their investment.
- Representing the voice of the customer internally by collecting, summarizing, and prioritizing customer feedback and communicating effectively to our product and engineering teams.
- Gauge customer level of engagement with Strigo to forecast customer health.
- Report customer health including usage, feedback, NPS, and other quality measures.
- Collaborating with Support and Engineering teams to help solve technical issues.
- Identifying opportunities for customers to become more involved in Strigo’s community through attending events, participating in white papers, and sharing best practices.
You should apply if you have:
- Have 5+ years of experience with working with large enterprise customers to design and implement software solutions.
- Have 5+ years working with cross-functional teams within an organization. (i.e. Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Professional Services)
- Have a passion for technology and experience working with cloud services (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.) and SaaS.
- Have a bias for taking action, solving problems and delivering results.
- Have an affinity to human interaction and experience building relationships.
- Feel comfortable in a startup environment where you get the opportunity to wear many hats and work autonomously
These help you stand out (Optional):
- Experience working remotely.
- Experience with small-but-growing startup environments.
Who We Hire
- Treat others respectfully.
- Chase value and customer satisfaction, not technocracy.
- Require minimal hand-holding but know when asking for help is productive.
- Can communicate requirements and problems eloquently, while raising the necessary flags and avoiding blame.
- Default to helping others succeed.
- Believe you have a lot to learn, always.
- Continuously attempts to improve everything.
Some of our Perks
- Competitive pay
- Work from home
- Flexible work hours
- Generous PTO
- Paid paternity leave
- Commuting assistance
- Dynamic office environment
- Ample IT resources for employees
If you feel there may be a fit, we look forward to hearing from you at email@example.com