Strigo is transforming how B2B software companies use customer education to drive business growth. We empower businesses to accelerate onboarding and drive retention by delivering a superior, hands-on training experience to their customers.
Strigo’s Customer Training Cloud, the industry’s first platform to provide a unified training experience for self-learning as well as instructor-led training, improves the customers’ product knowledge, helping businesses gain happier, long-lasting customers.
Leading software companies like VMWare, Elastic, Sage, and MongoDB train their customers with Strigo. Since our founding in 2017, more than 70,000 trainees have logged over 3 million hours on Strigo’s Customer Training Cloud. https://strigo.io
About Our Culture
Strigo is a rapidly growing venture-backed technology company. We have a passion for technology and believe in using it to position our customers for success. We strive to continuously improve our software and take responsibility for the quality of our work. We also believe in open, transparent, and direct communication, and feel strongly about diversity, inclusivity, and transparency within our teams. Our goal is to build trust with each other and our customers and turn them into vocal fans.
About The Opportunity and Team
We’re looking for a product manager to join us in developing the best software training platform out there. You will be joining as the company’s first PM, reporting to and working closely with the VP Product, Ben Shoval.
When building our product, we’re constantly talking to the market and fine tuning the prioritization of our work for taking this product to where it should go. We would love for you to play a key role in this process, run experiments, track data, and make the right calls on what to build next.
About the Role
We expect your first couple of months on the job to mostly revolve around getting familiarized with the market, our solution and the internal delivery workflows. You will start off promoting known, upcoming values we would like to provide our customers, then, as you get more in touch with the market, you will be expected to form new values and weigh in on the roadmap.
- You’ll own end-to-end processes of identifying and prioritizing market needs. You will be expected to gather these from direct contact with customers/prospects, listening to sales conversations and researching competitors or the field as a whole. Other than picking up on what people are saying or asking for, you are expected to read between the lines to uncover their real needs and then provide the reasoning/data to validate your findings.
- You’ll deliver value to our customers by creating detailed product requirements and working closely with the engineering team on fulfilling them. You will strive to build a top-notch product that we will be proud of, and our customers can rely on
- You’ll work closely with the VP Product to build the best product organization there can be. You will be expected to consistently provide your insight into how our organization is functioning so that we can make better decisions.
You should apply if:
- You have 2+ years of professional experience in product management, preferably in B2B enterprise products.
- You are experienced with working with product analytics solutions (e.g. Amplitude, Fullstory, Google analytics)
- You are experienced with working with engineering teams.
- You are adapted to working in an intense, agile environment.
- You’re fluent in written and spoken English.
These will help you stand out:
- You are “tech-y,” and familiar with the modern world of cloud-based application development.
Who we hire
We hire people who require minimal supervision, who default to helping others succeed, who can communicate requirements and problems eloquently, and who continuously attempt to improve, well.. everything. We don’t tolerate disrespect and blame (except for the sarcastic limerick once in a while). We only feel comfortable with people who feel they always have something to learn.
Some of our Perks
- Competitive pay
- Work from Home
- Flexible work hours
- Generous PTO
- Paid paternity leave
- Subsidized lunches
- Commuting assistance
- Dynamic office environment
- Ample IT resources for employees
If you feel there may be a fit, we look forward to hearing from you at firstname.lastname@example.org