Strigo is transforming how B2B software companies train their customers. We empower businesses to scale operations and drive growth by delivering a superior, hands-on training experience for every format of training- instructor-led, virtual instructor-led, on-demand, and via 3rd parties.
Strigo’s Customer Training Cloud, the industry’s first platform to provide a unified training experience across modalities, improves customer satisfaction and retention by providing hands-on instruction in the format that best fits their needs so that they derive maximum value from their solutions throughout the customer lifecycle.
Leading software companies like VMWare, Elastic, Sage, and MongoDB train with Strigo. Since our founding in 2017, more than 70,000 trainees have logged over 3 million hours on Strigo’s Customer Training Cloud. https://strigo.io
About Our Culture
Strigo is a rapidly growing venture-backed technology company. We have a passion for technology and believe in using it to position our customers for success. We strive to continuously improve our software and take responsibility for the quality of our work. We also believe in open, transparent, and direct communication, and feel strongly about diversity, inclusivity, and transparency within our teams. Our goal is to build trust with each other and our customers and turn them into vocal fans.
About The Opportunity and Team
We’re looking for a Solution Architect to join us in building the best-in-class software training platform. You will be reporting to our Chief Customer Officer Michael Jaindl with an equal opportunity to advance to either technical leadership or managerial roles as we grow. You’ll work closely with our Sales, Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams.
About the Role
While technical in nature, you’ll have the opportunity to work with our customers and our internal teams on a daily basis. You’ll use your strong technical foundation to build practical solutions and help our customers make them a reality. Our Solution Architects play a key role in helping our customers reimagine training and education within their organizations.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Engage with customers from early-stage demos, through PoCs, and all the way to onboarding and implementation after deals are closed.
- Understand and analyze the prospective customer’s use-case and needs then translate them into a solution.
- Implement the solution with the customer and ensure they are onboarded properly.
- Be our customer’s advocate throughout the trial and PoC process.
- Build the tools and the infrastructure, using Strigo capabilities or external resources, to improve professional services delivery
- Work and communicate with the Product team in order to provide crucial insights directly from customer-facing work.
- Work and communicate with the Engineering team in order to build complex solutions together and understand the product and underlying technology deeply.
You should apply if you have:
- 3+ years of experience with building operational software infrastructure solutions (i.e. Ops/DevOps/IT).
- Experience working with cloud services (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.) from the infra perspective.
- Experience working with Linux in production.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. bash, python, etc.).
- Affinity to human interaction and serviceability.
These will help you stand out:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working remotely.
- Experience with virtualization technologies.
- Experience with networking solutions.
- Experience working on customer-facing teams.
- Experience writing code beyond scripting - for production-level applications.
- Experience with small-but-growing startup environments.
We Hire People Who
- Treat others respectfully.
- Chase value and customer satisfaction, not technocracy.
- Require minimal hand-holding but know when asking for help is productive.
- Can communicate requirements and problems eloquently, while raising the necessary flags and avoiding blame.
- Default to helping others succeed.
- Believe you have a lot to learn, always.
- Continuously attempts to improve everything.
Some of our Perks
- Competitive pay
- Work from home
- Flexible work hours
- Generous PTO
- Paid paternity leave
- Commuting assistance
- Dynamic office environment
- Ample IT resources for employees
If you feel there may be a fit, we look forward to hearing from you at firstname.lastname@example.org