Director of Marketing
Strigo is looking for a director of marketing to join us in transforming the world of customer training.
About the job and the workYou will be the first marketing person at Strigo and will own our marketing efforts end to end. This is an opportunity to come in at the ground level at a period of growth for the company, and to have a significant impact on the company’s success and overall trajectory.
Your role with us will be:
- To generate new leads via offline and online activities. Define and hands-on execute marketing programs for demand creation and lead generation, including events, paid media, marketing automation, social, content marketing, etc.
- To work closely with the CEO on establishing Strigo’s position in the market. You will be expected to provide data-driven market insight that will help us advance our position, build all the relevant assets to support it, drive thought leadership, build our relationship with the professional community and identify and pursue speaking opportunities.
- To lead strategic planning
- To manage and coordinate the marketing budget and operational metrics. You will be accountable for the marketing budget and ensuring that all campaigns, programs, and activities are effectively funded are within the allocated budget.
- To lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials.
- B2B marketing experience with multi-channel marketing.
- Experience in running data-driven lead generation programs both online and offline.
- A track record of developing and successfully implementing marketing strategies
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to drive actionable insights
And might also have:
- Experience in working for a rapidly changing startup.
- A result-driven doer with the motivation to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Creative, energetic, innovative, proactive and resourceful.
- Native English with exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Continuously attempts to improve everything.