Personal identification information
We may collect and store personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Site, register on the site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card, paypal information. Users may, however, visit the Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
In addition to the above, Strigo may collect and receive the following information:
- We may collect other information about Users whenever they interact with the Site (e.g messages, pictures, edits to messages and other files).
- Other information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to the Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Team Members setup information – when a Customer creates a Team using the Services, we collect an email address, the Team Members names, user name for the individual setting up the Event and password.
- Event setup information – when a Team Member invites Participants to an Event, we collect an email address of each Participant and the Participants’ names.
- Services usage information – this is information about the channels, people, features, content and links you interact with and what third party integrations you use (if any).
- With your permission, any contact information you choose to import is collected (such as an address book from a device) when using the services available through the Site.
- We may collect information about the device you are using the services available through the Site on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, etc.
- Geo-location information. Precise GPS location from mobile device is collected only with your permission. WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Strigo may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Site.
- To improve the Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emailsWe may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on the Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise assign Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on the Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from the Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to the Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.